Qualifications & Further Awards/Achievements
- DO 1991
- PGCE in Clinical and Academic Education (BSO/University of Bedford 2012).
- At present doing a PGC In Clinical Management of Headaches – Edinburgh University
- EVT (Effective Violin Teaching) – Oxford Uni 2012
- AGSM, ARCM – Violin Performance and Teaching 1981
- Clinic Tutor
- Lecturing Assistant – Yrs 2,3 and 4
- Headache Management
- Osteopathic Education
- Paediatric Osteopathy
- Geriatric Osteopathy
- 1994 wrote a lay guide to back pain.
- Spending time with family/2 children
- Classical music/violin
- Awesome cake decorations
- Hillwalking with our Collie, Maisy
- Not admin!