Inspiring exceptional healthcare education
Changes in both healthcare and education have revealed exciting opportunities for the osteopathic profession.
In recognition of this increased demand, we are developing and expanding educational pathways, unlocking options for flexible study and innovative, and topical learning experiences. This will ensure our graduates are ready to embrace the new and wider opportunities evolving within the profession.
With this drive, BCOM and ESO have united together under the parent company British College of Naturopathy & Osteopathy (BCNO Limited). This is a historic moment for both institutions and we are truly grateful for the talent and wealth of experience each team brings. Together, our strengths, passions and expertise will offer all stakeholders greater choice and opportunity.
BNCO will provide a student and patient-centric culture, working in pursuit of excellence through research and respect for creativity and innovation to prepare our graduates for an exciting career in osteopathy.
Whilst both BCOM and ESO will continue to operate as they are, in separate campuses in Kent (ESO) and London (BCOM), students studying at each institution will also have access to the following:
· Study materials at each campus including online learning resources and research publications
· Access to two patient clinics in London and Kent to obtain clinical experience (optional)
· An even wider osteopathic network during your time as a student and upon graduating.
· Access to CPD at each campus with student and alumni discounts available
· The student community at each campus, which will also come together online for the sharing of study tips and for social activities
For more information about the BCNO Group and why choose to study with us click here.