The BSc (Hons) Osteopathy
The BSc(Hons) Osteopathy is a four year modified attendance degree. It has been introduced to bridge the gap for students wanting to combine their studies with other commitments, such as family life or alongside work. Key points of the BSc(Hons):-
- a full-time degree programme, delivered over four years, with blended learning (online and in person lectures) to allow flexibility
- offered at either our London or Kent campus from September 2023
- taught element delivered over two evenings a week and one Saturday a month, with additional hours at the teaching clinic
- additional hours for required self-directed study and for optional tutorials
- after successful completion, graduates can apply for registration with the General Osteopathic Council and the General Council and Register of Naturopaths and then launch straight into a career as an osteopath
For more information on course content, delivery and assessment and to find out how to apply please visit the BCNO Group website.
*The BSc(Hons) Osteopathy degree is validated by our partner university, University of Plymouth, and is fully accredited by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) with ‘recognised qualification’ status in accordance with the Osteopaths Act 1993.
Please note the BCNO Group is committed to ensuring that courses run as advertised; however, if a minimum number of students is not reached, courses may be changed, rescheduled, or cancelled. Students will be notified of any changes as soon as possible. In most cases, the approval of courses usually lasts for five years, from the point of validation until the point of periodic review of the course. During this period, a course may be modified to enhance provision and ensure that it is compliant with accreditation bodies or partners to meet quality standards. As part of this process current students will be consulted on any proposed change and current and prospective students will be notified of any change.