The BSc (Hons) Osteopathy
The BSc(Hons) Osteopathy is a four year modified attendance degree. It has been introduced to bridge the gap for students wanting to combine their studies with other commitments, such as family life or alongside work. Key points of the BSc(Hons):-
- a full-time degree programme, delivered over four years, with blended learning (online and in person lectures) to allow flexibility
- taught element delivered over two evenings a week and one Saturday a month at the British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) in London, with additional hours to attend BCOM’s teaching clinic
- additional hours for required self-directed study and for optional tutorials
- after successful completion, graduates can apply for registration with the General Osteopathic Council and the General Council and Register of Naturopaths and then launch straight into a career as an osteopath
- this is a NEW osteopathy degree programme starting September 2022* – it is currently only being offered at our London campus.
For more information on course content, delivery and assessment and to find out how to apply please visit the BCNO Group website.
*The BSc(Hons) Osteopathy degree is validated by our partner university, University of Plymouth, and is fully accredited by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) with ‘recognised qualification’ status in accordance with the Osteopaths Act 1993.