Policies and Procedures - Buckinghamshire New University Programme
The following policies pertain to ESO degree programmes validated by Buckinghamshire New University; these are relevant for students currently enrolled on our Buckinghamshire New University validated degree programme and direct entrants into Yr2/Yr 3 of the Bucks programme.
For policies relevant to our BCNO/University of Plymouth validated degree programmes (starting September 2022) please visit the BCNO website – click here.
The following documents are in Pdf format and each will appear in a new tab:
- Attendance and Engagement Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Student Charter
- Fitness to Practise Regulations
- Fitness to Study Policy
- Academic Appeals, Misconduct and Extenuating Circumstances
- Safeguarding Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
The European School of Osteopathy has adopted the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism and does not tolerate discrimination, bullying, victimisation or harassment of any kind.
- GOsC Student Fitness to Practice Guidance (2017)
- GOsC Guidance about Professional Behaviours and Fitness to Practise for Osteopathic Students
- GOsC Guidance for Applicants and Students with a Disability or Health Condition
- GOsC Osteopathic Practice Standards
- GOsC Students with a Disability or Health Condition: Guidance for Osteopathic Educational Institutions
The BCNO Group has adopted the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism and does not tolerate discrimination, bullying, victimisation or harassment of any kind.