Creating a COVID Secure Environment
Covid-secure patient experience
Adjustments and improvements we’ve made to enhance the ESO patient experience
As always, safety is paramount at the ESO and we have been working tirelessly to ensure our ‘Covid Secure’ policy meets and exceeds government guidance, while maintaining our high levels of osteopathic treatment and care. The Clinic team have also used this time to look afresh at the service we offer, so patients will notice a range of new initiatives designed to improve the overall experience.
As part of our ‘Covid Secure’ environment, we have introduced new, widespread measures to ensure everyone’s safety. These include, but are not limited to:
- Patient health screening, over the telephone, prior to attending the ESO Clinic
- Staggered appointment times, reducing the number of patients at Clinic at any one time
- Use of two separate reception areas
- Managed access and temperature checks prior to entering reception
- Additional sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit of all rooms
- Increased cleaning regime, with treatment couches and surfaces thoroughly sanitised between patients
- Providing PPE for staff and students in practical and clinic settings
- Reduced student group sizes and video link observation of treatments
- Strict adherence to recommended social distancing guidelines at all times
- Contactless payment and re-booking of appointments
We are also offering, at the patient’s request and where appropriate, telephone case history taking, so time spent at the ESO Clinic can be minimised if preferred.
If you have any concerns or questions about arrangements at the ESO Clinic please feel free to email Clinic Administration Manager email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ESO Clinic.