Find out more about studying Osteopathy
- What is Osteopathy and what does an osteopath do? Find out more here
- Watch our two-minute video introducing Osteopathy and our Master of Osteopathy degree here
- To find out more about our Master of Osteopathy degree click here
- To find out more about our BSc (Hons) Osteopathy degree click here
- Learn more about student life at ESO here
What is Clearing?
The main UCAS 2021-2022 cycle closed on Thursday 30th June and Clearing will open on Tuesday 5th July. Clearing allows universities to fill spaces on courses which are not yet full on 5th July. You can apply through Clearing if :
- You have applied through UCAS but didn’t achieve the results needed to secure a place (you can check if you’ve been accepted with your results via your UCAS account),
- You have e changed your mind about what or where you want to study or you’re applying for university for the first time after the main UCAS cycle
Why study with us?
The European School of Osteopathy (ESO) is a leading osteopathic institution with a world-class reputation for high quality osteopathic education. As a specialist school, we are committed to providing exceptional teaching, learning support and development opportunities for future osteopaths. We offer a vibrant learning environment across two sites:
- our academic site, Boxley House, is set in a stunning location in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- our well-established, dedicated teaching clinic provides students with hands-on experience, treating patients of all ages under the supervision of experienced osteopathic tutors
To find out more reasons to study with us click here
How to apply
You can apply for Clearing directly via the online form below when Clearing opens on Tuesday 5th July. Once you submit the online form, you will be contacted by the Admissions team within one working day. If you meet the academic requirements, you will be invited to an interview with one member of the Academic team and one member of the Admissions team.
Find out more
If you would like to discuss an application before submitting the online form, please do feel free to give us a call on 020 7435 6464 or email email@example.com