The ESO has been providing osteopathic treatment to the local community since 1978 and we pride ourselves on our consistently high quality clinical treatments. Our third and fourth year students carry out over 20,000 treatments a year, supervised by specialist tutors, and each and every appointment is subsidised to help keep treatment fees to a minimum and make osteopathy accessible to as many patients as possible. If you’d like to support the work we do there are various ways you can get involved:-
- Make a donation – we are always grateful for donations, big or small. Plus, if you’re a UK taxpayer, donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and it won’t cost you a penny extra. A Gift Aid declaration form can be downloaded here. If you’d like to know how you can donate please contact our Corporate Operations Manager, Ian Fraser, on 01622 671558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, please send a cheque payable to the European School of Osteopathy to Principal’s Office, ESO, Boxley, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3DZ. Please remember to fill out a Gift Aid form if this is applicable to you.
- Shop online through easyfundraising – choose the European School of Osteopathy as your charity and a percentage of your online spend will go directly to the School and it won’t cost you anything
- Leave a gift to us in your will – your donation will either be taken off the value of your estate before Inheritance Tax is calculated or reduce your Inheritance Tax rate, if more than 10% of your estate is left to charity. You can donate a fixed amount, an item or what’s left after other gifts have been given out
- Become a Trustee – we are currently looking for people to join our team of Trustees, particularly those with experience in the areas of fund-raising, legal academic management and property management. If you would like more information please contact the Executive Team Assistant, Jessica Williams, on 01622 671558 or email email@example.com.
- If you are an Alumni of the School and would like to know how you can get involved please do get in touch.