Lecturing Assistant (Osteopathic Concepts and Evaluation and GMS)
Qualifications & Further Awards/Achievements
- BA(Hons) French/Spanish – University of London, Goldsmiths College
- BSc(Hons) Ost, DO – University of Greenwich, European School of Osteopathy
- Diploma in Western Medical Acupuncture
- Lecturing Assistant GMS, Osteopathic Concepts and Evaluation
- Currently studying for the PGCertHE with the University of Greenwich. I work with the International Department for visiting students.
- Sporting Interests: Involved with fundraising for brain tutor charity by taking part in triatholons around SE England. Amateur photography.