Qualifications & Further Awards/Achievements
- BSc Biomedical Sciences- 2.1 McGill University
- M.Ost D.O First Class Honours European School of Osteopathy
- Research Prize Class of 2013 ESO
- First prize at COP conference 2013 for presentation of research project
- Lecturing assistant- Balanced Ligamentous Tension
- Research Assistant
- Osteopathic research
- Reviewed articles in IJOSM
- Submission for publication to Manual Therapy
- Osteopathic practise- developing practise skills and a wide range of treatment approaches to treat patients from different backgrounds.
- Swimming, travelling, yoga, tennis.
- Volunteer in Junior Youth Spiritual Empowerment Program (Baha’inspired) in Kent.
- Being a mother!