Trustee of The European School of Osteopathy
Qualifications & Further Awards/Achievements
- Council Member –GCRO
- Member of the team that took The Osteopaths Act through Parliament (1993)
- Appointed to the GOsC by the Privy Council 1995
- Freeman of the City of London
- Osteopath qualified in 1966 from the British School of Osteopathy.
- Faculty member of the ESO from 1986.
- Trustee ESO.
- Lecturer undergraduate and postgraduate both UK and abroad.
- Main interest is integrated osteopathy
- Osteopathic Paediatrics
- Papers on osteopathic techniques in the Involuntary Mechanism
- Teaching Applied Anatomy of the face
- Singing with Ampleforth Choir
- Golf member Ganton GC – North Yorkshire
- Walking – Cleveland Way and Worlds Way
- Fly fishing