The Library at Boxley House provides excellent resources to support the School’s curriculum.
- More than 7,500 texts including books on a wide range of medical and health sciences, osteopathy and its history, statistics, ethics, differential diagnosis and other manual therapies;
- Undergraduate and postgraduate research projects and dissertations.
- A collection of mainly peer-reviewed journals in the field of osteopathy and manual therapy (students also have access to online databases of journal articles through our partnership with Buckinghamshire New University)
- Educational DVDs and a large collection of in-house lectures and tutorials, also on DVD
- More than 200 anatomical models.
- Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities.
- Links with other osteopathic and health libraries enabling inter-library loans of items not held on our site.
Please click on the link below to access our catalogue.
Opening Times Term Time
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am* to 7.30pm
Friday: 8.30am* to 6.00pm
* From September 2017, the Library will be open from 8.00am
Opening Times Non-Term Time
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 12.00 noon and 1.00pm to 5.00pm
If you would like more information regarding the library, please contact Library Supervisor Sue Elliott on: Tel: +44 (0) 1622 760818 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org