Helping Hands Scheme
Free initial consultation and up to 5 sessions free of charge
As well as providing graduate and postgraduate osteopathic education, ESO is proud to provide accessible osteopathic care to the community. In line with the BCNO Group’s charitable aims, we have relaunched our ‘Helping Hands Scheme’ – designed for people who are in pain but may not have the means to seek help.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
Applications should indicate:
- how long you have been experiencing pain
- any known cause (for example a difficult pregnancy or injury)
- personal circumstances that may qualify for the Helping Hands scheme; for example the applicant may be taking a break from employment to care for young children, or elderly relatives, they may have ongoing health issues and be considering osteopathy for the first time, or perhaps they or their partner have experienced redundancy
- a telephone number or email address – it is usual for Mr Thomas to contact applicants individually
Applications close: 31st October 2022
The scheme provides a free initial consultation and up to 5 sessions free of charge; places are offered on a case-by-case basis.* There are 20 places available.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Treatment will only be offered where considered appropriate following an 80-minute initial consultation. As part of their professional code, Osteopaths have an obligation to refer patients to other health professionals when osteopathic treatment is not deemed suitable or where further investigations may be required.