The European School of Osteopathy is able to facilitate first aid training courses at our Boxley House campus, or at your own premises if preferred. All courses are provided by qualified and experienced trainers who are approved by ProTrainings Europe Limited, an established OfQual regulated provider. To discuss your training needs please email email@example.com or call us on 01622 760816.
Why take a First Aid course?
We believe everyone should learn basic first aid so they have the confidence to help when needed. Correctly applied first aid techniques can, quite simply, save lives. They can also lessen pain and help reduce healing time. Completing a first aid course:-
- provides you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to act in an emergency;
- could help you decide whether to pursue a career in healthcare and show commitment when applying for jobs or training;
- enables you to create a safe working environment and meet your workplace’s safety requirements.
Where training will take place
Courses can take place at our Boxley campus or at your own place of work if suitable facilities are available.
Boxley is just 5 minutes from Maidstone town centre. It has good access to road links and plenty of free on-site parking. Boxley House is a beautiful 17th century country manor house, set in 17 acres of parkland in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The venue provides a relaxed, friendly and professional learning environment.
- First Aid at Work (FAW) – 18 hr course (3 days) – £1,350
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification – 12 hr course (2 days) – £900
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – 6 hr course (1 day) – £450
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) – 3 hr course – £325
- BLS (Basic Life Support) – 3 hr course – £325
- Paediatric Infant/Child First Aid – 12 hr course (2 days) – £900
- Emergency Paediatric Infant/Child First Aid – 6 hr course (1 day) – £450
- Parent First Aid – 3 hr course – £325
All prices are for groups of up to 12 learners. We may also be able to offer larger group training, delivered at Boxley or at your own premises if preferred. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
To discuss individual needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01622 760816.