Support for Kent’s keyworkers, sports teams and partner organisations
The ESO has been providing osteopathic care to the Maidstone community for over 40 years. As part of our commitment to the region, we provide support and advice to local groups and partner organisations, including:-
- ongoing concessionary rates for carers, emergency service and local authority (MBC) staff
- employee/member discounts
- priority access to specialist clinics
- talks on health and well-being
- attendance at sporting/charity events
- low cost first aid training courses
If you’d like to know how we could support your organisation please email Robert Thomas, Osteopath and ESO Clinic Ambassador, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 685913.
In recognition of the contribution made by emergency service staff, our carers and public service staff, we offer an ongoing concession* for:
- Blue Light cardholders
- Carers & Care workers
- Maidstone Borough Council staff
Concessionary rates are also available for maternity and children’s clinic patients and students in full-time higher education.
|New Patient||£23 (day) / £30 (eve)|
|Returning Patient||£17 (day) / £26 (eve)|
* PLEASE NOTE: ID/proof of eligibility required when attending Clinic – please confirm type of ID required when booking. Concessions apply to daytime, midweek osteopathic appointments only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Concessions may also be available for Clinic Partners (below) – please call 01622 685989 for details.
The support we offer is tailored to meet each organisation’s needs – whether your aim is to improve the health and well-being of your employees or to provide post-marathon leg massages we’ll do our best to help. To find out how we could help you please email email@example.com call the ESO Clinic Ambassador, Robert Thomas, on 01622 685913.