The ESO Clinic has been providing osteopathic care to the Maidstone community since 1978. As part of our commitment to the region, we offer concessions to keyworkers and support to local teams and partner organisations. Support can range from simple employee/member discounts to priority access to our specialist clinics, talks on health and well-being to support at local sporting/charity events. If you’d like to know more please email Claudia Knox, Head of Clinical Services, at email@example.com or call 01622 685913.
In recognition of the contribution made by emergency service staff and those who care for others, we offer an ongoing concession* for:
- NHS staff
- Ambulance, Army, Fire, Police and Prison service employees
- Carers & Care workers
- Teachers and school employees
|New Patient||£20 (day) / £27 (eve)|
|Returning Patient||£14 (day) / £23 (eve)|
* PLEASE NOTE: ID/proof of eligibility required when attending Clinic – please confirm type of ID required when booking. Concessions apply to daytime, midweek osteopathic appointments only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Concessions may also be available for Clinic Partners (below) – please call 01622 685989 for details.
The support we offer is tailored to meet each organisation’s needs – whether your aim is to improve the health and well-being of your employees or to provide post-marathon leg massages we’ll do our best to help. We’ve listed below some of the clubs and organisations we support:
- Aylesford Bulls RFC
- FANS athletes (Free Access for National Sports People)
- Heart of Kent Hospice
- Henry Schein Dental
- Involve Maidstone / Carers First
- Kent County Council
- Maidstone Harriers
- Maidstone United FC (please call for details)
- Parkinsons UK
- Sutton Valence Hockey Club
To find out how we could help you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Head of Clinical Services, Claudia Knox, on 01622 685913.
First Aid Training
The ESO also offers low cost, QCF accredited First Aid Training to groups and organisations throughout the South East. For more information please visit the ESO Training Services website www.esotraining.co.uk or call 01622 760816.